– Boxer Angelo Snow Sr. stopped by Jemarco Holloway at 2:16 of the 4th round in a welterweight bout in Detroit on July 15.
– Snow has not been paid his $4,000 purse and filed a grievance with the Michigan Athletic Commission.
– Matchroom Sport promoted the card, headlined by Alycia Baumgardner vs. Christina Linardatou, streamed on DAZN.
– Snow agreed to fight with promoter Vic Green, seeking removal of wording about ticket sales deductions in the contract.
– Matchroom's legal counsel, Jai Singh, agreed to remove the disputed wording in an email to Green on July 14.
– Wright provided evidence of the amended bout agreement to Yahoo Sports, showing no mention of "tickets" as per Singh's email.
– Snow is still awaiting payment, and the Michigan commission has not provided an on-the-record answer to the situation.
– The dispute centers around Snow's $4,000 purse and the wording about ticket sales deductions in the bout agreement.