– Riley Keough opens up about her upbringing and recent heartbreaks in Vanity Fair's September cover story.
– She discusses losing her mother Lisa Marie Presley in January and the subsequent legal battle over Graceland, now resolved.
– Riley also speaks about the 2020 suicide of her brother Benjamin Storm Keough.
– Despite her challenges, she doesn't view herself as a victim but acknowledges the mix of good and bad in her life.
– Riley attended the Golden Globes, supporting Elvis, shortly before her mother's death on Jan 12 due to a small bowel obstruction from past weight loss surgery.
– She recalls her last memory of her mom at a dinner party for Elvis on Jan 11, mentioning her beauty.
– Riley Keough, 34, is known for her role in "Daisy Jones & the Six" and her singing career.
– Her life has been marked by both extraordinary opportunities and tragic experiences.