Katharine McPhee leaves David Foster's tour early after her nanny's claimed death.
– Katharine McPhee and David Foster's nanny passed away; no cause disclosed.
– McPhee called it a "horrible tragedy" in a social media post.
– The couple, wed in 2019, have a 2-year-old daughter, Rennie.
– McPhee canceled Asia tour, citing the family crisis.
– Well-wishes poured in from friends and followers online.
– Foster will perform the final Hitman Asia tour show.
– McPhee previously expressed excitement about the Asia tour.
– Foster's show to feature artists like Michael Bolton and Raisa.
The Rose Bowl's Future Was Already Settled Upon.
Thanks for watching