– Delta Air Lines is updating its onboard food offerings, with changes in Delta One, domestic first class, and the main cabin for autumn.
– Delta One introduces a separate appetiser course on international and premium domestic flights, featuring options like dill-cured salmon and Mexican shrimp cocktail.
– Premium domestic flights with Delta One now offer an enhanced dining experience, including multiple courses, warm nuts, expanded wine menus, and desserts.
– New meal options in domestic first class on flights longer than 900 miles include seasonal items and dishes by chef Mashama Bailey, such as curried chicken salad and Southern chess pie bar.
– Special meals for pre-selection include a fall-inspired pumpkin spiced chia pudding and a salad with chicken, quinoa, green beans, roasted tomato, and grilled lemon.
– Vegetarian options in the main cabin feature mushroom ravioli with red pepper butter sauce, while flights to China and South Korea offer new burger, Chinese, and Korean meal choices.
– The main cabin sees beverage changes, with three additions to the beverage cart, including a new "garden salsa" flavour of SunChips.
– Starting September 26, all Delta flights will offer oat milk coffee creamer as an alternative to the usual half-and-half option.