– Aaron Rodgers signs a 4-year, $200M extension with Green Bay Packers, becoming NFL's highest-paid player.
– Speculation about his future ended after amicable talks with the franchise.
– Rodgers won his 4th MVP and led Packers to a 13-4 record in the last season.
– Tom Clements' hiring hinted at Rodgers staying at Lambeau Field.
– The focus now shifts to retaining Davante Adams, Rodgers' favorite target.
– Rodgers faced controversy over vaccination status and spread of vaccine misinformation.
– He will likely end his career with the team he started with.
– Packers aim to overcome postseason challenges and succeed in upcoming seasons.