– NBA star Victor Oladipo sells Orlando home for $1.6 million.
– Oladipo purchased the property in 2016 for $1.18 million.
– He listed the home in September with the Jordan and Lanza Team.
– Oladipo moved to Miami after being traded to the Miami Heat.
– The home is located in the gated community of Emerson Pointe.
– It sits on over 0.31 acres and has 5,322 square feet of living space.
– The house features six bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.
– The listing highlights a two-story foyer, gourmet kitchen, and formal dining room.